Sunday, July 15, 2007

Our New Blog

Welcome to our new blog! It is definitely a work in progress, so don't judge too harshly - focus on the positives (things like we actually figured out what a blog is and found a website where we could publish our own)! We have gained a newfound respect for Mike Baird, Stephanie Farnsworth and others who have successfully uploaded videos to their blog. We have really enjoyed keeping up with others through their blogs and hope we can put something together that is worth reading. Our secret goal (not quite as secret now that we are posting it on the blog) is to post enough pictures of the Idaho outdoors that our friends and families will be inspired to come for a visit!

7 comments:

Catherine said...

OH I LOVE IT!!! It makes me miss you all that much more!!! Did Kimball lose his front teeth? So cute! And your kids are all so blond. We are definitely up for a visit to all the spots mentioned in the blog. I will be checking often...no pressure, but keep it going. It's such a great way to keep in touch.

Sarah said...

What fun! I'm always so excited to find friends with blogs so I can keep up with them better. Your boys are looking simply divine these days! I love the video of the deer.

Welcome to the world of blogging - good luck getting out!

The BC Fam said...

Hi Jamie! Good job w/the blog-they are so much fun to look at! I started one also, it's www.chroniclesofchristensens.blogspot.com Perfect way to keep up! Glad you're doing well!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Jamie!! So glad you joined the blogging world. I am with Catherine. This is just going to make me miss you a million times more. I wish we could have played while I was here...soon for sure :) Keep the pics coming. It is great to see you and my kids loved to see their buddies.

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

Wamie,

I love your blog but now I must have more. Abandon those kids of yours and focus on your fans. More, more, more, more.

Katie said...

Jamie,

This is awesome! Now it's time for a new post and update on what's going on in Idaho!!

We miss you!

Katie

La said...

Jamie, I am so glad that you like it here and that you started a blog. :)