Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dear Lucy: I Love You!...Love, Mom

 


Dear Lucy,
Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest blessings that has entered our lives. I can't begin to express my love for you. You are such an amazing gift that has been given to us. We enjoy your beautiful smile every morning, that sweet sparkle in your eyes and your loving nature. I live for your hugs and sweet kisses! Every cuddle you share with me heals my tired, concerned heart. I long for you to stay a baby. I have enjoyed every second of our lives together. Thank you for coming to our family. I love you more than words can say! Lets hope your second year of life is as sweet as your first.
Love,
Mom

From october 2008

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Sara said...

My baby also just turned one. There are several years between her and my next child which is 9. Our new little one is so much fun. We are alot older and cherish so many more things with her that I think we did with our older children. These sweet babies are definatley so precious.

Amy Eagleston said...

What a sweet love letter to your baby. I love it!

Megan said...

Sweet Lucy...I can't believe the kiddies are getting so big. Can't wait to see you guys!

erin said...

So sweet Jamie. Such a cute picture, too. Happy birthday Lucy!

Kaylyn said...

That is very sweet Jam! I love little Lucy, she is so adorable. I miss you guys so much! Happy Birthday little Lucy, you are so sweet!!

Catherine said...

Oh Jamie! Good job! I was so happy to see a new post and sweetest baby ever! Has it really been ONE YEAR!!! That flew by.

Lynn Family said...

I can't believe how quick the time flies...such a sweet letter to Lucy. Will you guys be in Utah around the 24th? Hopefully we can see you!

Fairbank Family said...

She is so adorable. Happy birthday Lucy!