Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We Love Visitors!




These photos are dedicated to some of our visitors we had this summer. My brother Mark and his wife Jaime came up with their girls and we had such a good time. I love the picture of Emeryn stuffing things down her shirt. That captures most of her time spent here. It was so hilarious.













Our last visitor of the summer was Michelle Hill and her kids Gavin and Lainey. We spent a perfect day at Bear World and enjoyed the theme park afterwards. We all had a blast (as you can tell from the pictures). We miss them already and enjoyed all our time together. If you can't tell already we LOVE having visitors and really want you all to come visit some day!

2 comments:

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

Alright, now were talking here, two new posts within the last week. This is the pace I excpect you to keep. I love the pics, I can't believe how much Michele's kids have grown up! I haven't seen them in so long. Lauren has gotten a ton of hair too, when did that happen?

Katie said...

Lauren does look so grown up!! I guess you are ready for another one. Thanks for the update!