Monday, September 3, 2007

Surprises O' Plenty!

Ok! Ok! For all you family and friends who thought I was acting a bit weird...Yes, it's true. I am pregnant. We are excited for #4 and really not sure what to expect. Three has been a blast. We have enjoyed having a baby in the house so much, only Lauren is not much of a baby anymore. She would love a baby. I think that she would love a baby sister. The boys are hoping that is the case too. They say then she will stay out of their stuff and bug the baby instead. I am sure this will all come to pass. we are excited and I am a bit sick, but March is the due date. It's exciting! I am honestly hoping all my extra baby padding will help me weather this winter a little easier...since my blood still hasn't quite thickened yet.

10 comments:

Bart, Erin, Hunter, Jorden and a couple of crazy dogs said...

CONGRATS!

Katie said...

YEAH! So fun to announce it on your blog, right? I'm glad to see you are posting again. Hope you are feeling okay--that's great news and we're so happy for you! (Are we old enough to have so many kids???)

La said...

Wow!! I am so excited for you guys.
Congrats!!!

The Yosts said...

yeah! Congratulations you'll have an Idaho baby.

Lisa said...

Congrats! We need to get our kids together to play sometime! It is great to find another blogger friend. Check out Tammi's too ;)

The BC Fam said...

Congrats! You make the cutest babies! The books, by the way, Jamie, were incredible-I highly recommend them! I love looking at your pics. w/all the mountains-makes me miss them (without the snow!)

The Farnsworth Family said...

Jamie congrats!!!! I am so excited for you. I hope you are feeling good! I will call and catch up with you soon. Love ya!

Fairbank Family said...

Congratulations! It sounds like you are all really enjoying Idaho. I know know that Izzy is old enough to mow. I will have to talk Chris into that one:) We miss you. HOpe you are having fun.
les

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

Three weeks left...

Sarah said...

I'm really late on getting over here, but WAY TO GO! Two girls and two boys would be perfect of course - good luck with that :)