Wednesday, May 7, 2008

All about Lucy!






It's about time that we post some darling pictures of our little sweetheart. She is so fun and really such a wonderful baby. I keep thinking that I will make the time to get a great picture announcement mailed out to all of you so you can see how fun she is but honestly, I am facing the fact that email is the only way it is going to happen. So here you are a bunch of fun picutres of our sweet baby. I am loving having her here and wish I could hold onto the baby stage even longer. I sit and cuddle her all the time and really just spoil her. I find it so sad to box up the newborn clothes and keep wishing I could slow down time and keep her a baby for longer. She is so loved by her brothers and sister. They want to hold and be right next to her all the time. I think life will always be exciting for her!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

She is seriously so cute and she looks just like your kids!

La said...

OH Lucy is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thank you for the updated pictures.

Kaylyn said...

SOOO cute! I love her adorable chubby cheeks and I am so excited to hold her in a couple days! I love you all!! Jam, I am so glad that you know how to blog now :)

The Farnsworth Family said...

Oh I am so happy you posted more pics. Lucy is so beautiful! I wish I could just hold her :) I am so glad you are enjoying her so much. Love ya!

The Yosts said...

So beautiful!

They do grow up too fast. I guess we just have to enjoy it as long as it lasts.

Karen said...

Lucy is so pretty. I love these pics. I can see so much of the kids in her. I'm glad she is being smothered with lots of love!

Smoochie Lady April of Cook said...

What a beautiful baby. I am so happy for you. Don't worry about the difficulty of getting out a paper announcement. Life's memories are all about digital and as long as you are loving her then it is all good.

Fairbank Family said...

She is so precious and adorable. Thanks for the pictures. We are so happy for you all.